The David Douglas School District will consider for distribution in our schools informational flyers, posters, brochures and other informational material based on the following criteria:
- Flyers must be from community-based, non-profit organizations.
- No commercial advertising of any kind will be accepted.
- Flyers must offer educational or extra-curricular learning opportunities for students, staff or parents.
- Submitted flyers must be in their final form. No drafts.
What to submit:
- A final version of your flyer, poster, brochure or other informational material.
- The name and contact information, including phone number and email address, of someone we can contact in case of questions.
- Specifically who the flyer targets, i.e. students, parents or staff; grade levels; or specific schools.
How to submit (choose one):
- Drop your flyer off in person to the David Douglas School District Special Projects Office, 11300 NE Halsey Street.
- Email an electronic copy of your flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate in the subject line that it is a flyer review submission.
- Mail an original copy of your flyer to David Douglas School District, Special Projects Office, 11300 NE Halsey Street, 97033
- Fax your flyer to Special Projects at 503-256-5218
Sports related flyers should go to Allen Browning, three weeks in advance. Contact him at email@example.com
- The Special Projects Office will notify you whether or not your flyer has been approved.
- If approved, the Special Projects Office will notify the schools where you wish to distribute that your flyer is approved.
- You are responsible for delivering the proper number of flyers to each school, preferably collated by number of classrooms. While school secretaries can provide information about the number of students per class, it is not necessarily the job of the school secretary to hand count and distribute your flyers. Current enrollment numbers.
Note: The David Douglas School District reserves the right to decline any flyer for distribution. Approving a flyer does not indicate that the District sponsors or endorses the activities or information in the flyer. For more information, contact Special Projects at 503-261-8204.