Welcome to the Staff Resource section. Please select from the following:
- Acceptable Use Policy 2018-19
- Acceptable Use Policy 2018-19 sign-off sheet for Com Partners
- Affirmative Action Form – Licensed Staff 6.4.18
- Affirmative Action Form – Classified Staff 6.4.18
- Authorization to Issue DDSD Badge Keys Email
- Background Check Form
- Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) Exposure instructions
- Classified New Hire Portfolio
- Continuing Education Log -fillable
- DDSD PDUs Log (Fillable)
- 2018-2019 EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- Employee Emergency Information Form
- Employee Input-Safety Form
- The school district is very safety conscious and strives to maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. The purpose of the Employee Input Safety form is to notify the District Safety Committee of any safety concerns that cannot be handled at the building level. If you see a safety concern somewhere in the district please inform the administrator in charge (e.g., principal, supervisor, etc.). If the safety concern needs to be addressed by the District Safety Committee, please fill out this Employee Input Safety form, have it signed by your principal or supervisor and send it directly to the Business Manager at District Office.
- Grant Application Approval Procedure
- Incident Report
- A reportable incident is an accident or sudden illness occurring to an employee/patron/student while on District premises and resulting in damage to property or suspected bodily harm that may require first aid and possible medical attention.
- The 801 Form
- Languages of Origin for ODE
- Licensed Transfer Request
- Licensed employees can download a Transfer Request form to request a transfer to another building.
- The DDSD Matrix for Summative Evaluations for Teachers 2016
- Mid-Year Change Form 2017/18
- Mileage Chart 2019
- Mileage Form 2018
- Mileage Form 2019
- Mother Friendly Workplace Form
- Reclassification Request
- Classified employees can download a Reclassification Request form by clicking on the link above.
- Reimbursement / Purchase Voucher
- Request of Unpaid Leave of Absence
Safety Equipment Request Form
- Teacher Growth and Evaluation Handbook 2015-16 Final
- Theft Report
Licensed Tuition Reimbursement – Instructions for Use
Review Tuition Reimbursement, Article 19, in the current CBA and the accompanying Tuition MOU.
Prior to registering for a course:
Complete the Tuition Reimbursement form found on the District website under HR or pick up an NCR form from your secretary. Submit the completed form to your administrator for approval. Form is then sent to HR to be presented to Candy Wallace for approval. You will be sent an email confirmation when your request has been approved by Candy Wallace. You may then register and pay for your course. Send Debora Speciale in HR your course receipt. When the course is finished, send Debora your passing grade slip. Reimbursements will be issued from the Business Office at the end of June or early July. Reimbursements will not be included in your final paycheck but will be sent in the same manner as you receive your paycheck, either by Direct Deposit or hard check mailed to you home.
- Tuition Reimbursement fillable 1.23.18
- Unanticipated/Accidental Body Fluid Exposure Report-fillable
- Vandalism Report
- Volunteers: Please see our page at http://www.ddouglas.k12.or.us/community/volunteer-procedures/