David Douglas School District Employee Benefits
Plan Year: October 1, 2023 – September 30, 2024
Information regarding open enrollment from David Douglas Human Resources is sent via USPS late July / early August each year and by email. Enroll in your benefits or review your benefits at www.MyOEBB.org.
Employee Benefit Guides: Please refer to your classification when selecting the benefit packet below to review specific benefit plans and rates included for the 2023-2024 benefit year:
- Employee Benefits Guide – Licensed Professional
- Employee Benefits Guide – Classified 9 and 10 Month
- Employee Benefit Guide – Classified 11 Month (203 Day Secretary Calendars)
- Employee Benefit Guide – Classified 11 Month (220-222 Day Calendars)
- Employee Benefits Guide – Classified 12 Month and Classified Exempt
- Employee Benefit Guide – Classified MECP
- OEBB 2023-2024 Open Enrollment Guide Booklet / 2023-2024 Guía para la inscripción
- Open Enrollment Mailer
- How to use the MyOEBB Enrollment System and enroll in benefits
- Explore your Benefits with this interactive tool
Please fill out the below forms and turn into Stefanie Edenburn, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources:
Need a New Hire Benefit Orientation?
Benefit orientations are available in person at the District Office.
To schedule your meeting, contact Stefanie Edenburn, HR Benefit Coordinator at email@example.com.
Need assistance with enrolling or access to a computer?
Let us know and we would be happy to set you up on a computer.
Flu Shot / Vaccine Clinics made available each year in October. 2023 clinics have passed.
- Do you have Flexible Spending Account dollars to spend before December 31st? Check our the FSA Store HERE.
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Looking for WW information and subscription options?
- Kaiser 2023-2024 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Moda 2023-2024 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Learn the Basics of how OEBB Benefits work
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Costs, Consumer Reports:
- Go to https://uprisehealth.com, click on “Member Login” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
- Review Benefits Offered: English / Español
Planning on retiring this school year?
- Review your District continued benefits eligibility dependent on your classification:
- Things to consider for the last open enrollment prior to your retirement.
- Open Enrollment for Early Retirees and Frequently Asked Questions
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.