2020-2021 Employee Benefits
Open Enrollment has closed.
The plan year is October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
For more information on insurance options available, please see below:
Made a mistake or had an oversight during the open enrollment process? Fill out the below forms to fill out and turn into Stefanie Edenburn, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources:
- View the 2020/2021 Employee Benefit PowerPoint slides
- Do you have FSA dollars to Spend?
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Looking for WW information and subscription options?
- View the OEBB Open Enrollment Highlights Magazine
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Costs, Consumer Reports:
Check out our Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Go to https://myrbh.com/, click on “I’m a Member.” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
- Review Benefits Offered
Planning on retiring this school year?
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.