The plan year is October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
For more information on insurance options available please see below:
- Made an error during open enrollment on benefit selections? Download the below forms to fill out and turn into Stefanie Edenburn, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources.
- Need an overview on Benefits?
- Do you have FSA dollars to Spend? Check out this website.
- What are the key benefit terms I should know?
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Is Healthy Futures Discontinuing?
- What are the Highlights sent by OEBB during open enrollment?
- Can I access the 2018-19 OEBB Open Enrollment Benefits Guide? – En Español
Check out our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) beginning October 1st:
- Go to https://myrbh.com/, click on “I’m a Member.” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
Planning on retiring this school year?
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid-year status change Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- To review more information about FSA, Download the brochure.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
Interested in Weight Watchers, but your pocketbook is not?
Welcome to the new Weight Watchers Freestyle…
If you have medical insurance through OEBB, you are eligible to participate at no cost in the best way that works for you!
CLICK HERE to find out how in 3 easy steps
CLICK HERE to learn about the new look and feel of Weight Watchers and the new Freestyle program.