Open Enrollment is August 15th – September 10th
For Retirees, Open Enrollment will end Thursday, August 27, 2020.
2020 – 2021 is a Passive Open Enrollment!
All plans, “as-is” will simply roll over effective October 1, 2020 unless changes are made during the open enrollment period. Premiums will adjust per fringe cap noted in Collective Bargaining Agreements and OEBB plan rates.
This does not include new hires, re-hires or those returning back from CBA LOA who are eligible for benefits to begin October 1, 2020. Enrollments must be made by logging into myOEBB.org
Information regarding open enrollment and plans made available via USPS by August 10th.
If you do not receive information, please refer to this website and OEBB notifications (District deadlines supersede)
Interested in attending a Virtual Open Enrollment Workshop session?
To review the schedule of available dates and times, Click here. To reserve your spot and make note of the directions on how to attend, Register here. Are you a NEW Licensed employee? – Please Register here.
If you absolutely need assistance and/or computer access to make changes to your enrollment (changing plans, adding or dropping dependents, etc.), please contact the HR Team to make an appointment at the District Office.
- Do you have FSA dollars to Spend?
- Need information about last year’s 2019-2020 Benefits?
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Looking for WW information and subscription options?
- Review New Hire & Open Enrollment PowerPoint
- View the OEBB Open Enrollment Highlights Magazine
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Costs, Consumer Reports:
Check out our Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Go to https://myrbh.com/, click on “I’m a Member.” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
- Review Benefits Offered
Planning on retiring this school year?
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.