The plan year is October 1, 2022 through September 30, 2023.
For more information on insurance options available, please see below:
Please refer to your classification when selecting the benefit packet below to review specific benefit plans and rates included.
- Employee Benefits Guide – Licensed Professional
- Employee Benefits Guide – Classified 9 and 10 Month
- Employee Benefit Guide – Classified 11 Month (203 & 220-222 Day Calendars)
- Employee Benefits Guide – Classified 12 Month and Classified Exempt
- Employee Benefits Guide – Classified MECP
- Open Enrollment Mailer
- OEBB 2022-2023 Open Enrollment Guide Booklet / 2022-2023 Guía para la inscripción (Spanish)
- How to use the MyOEBB Enrollment System and enroll in benefits
Made a mistake or had an oversight during the open enrollment process?
Please fill out the below forms and turn into Stefanie Edenburn, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources:
Need a New Hire Benefit Orientation?
Benefit orientations are available in person at the District Office.
To schedule your meeting, contact Stefanie Edenburn, HR Benefit Coordinator at email@example.com.
View the 2022-2023 Open Enrollment & New Hire PowerPoint Presentation
Flu Shot / Vaccine Clinics coming this Fall! Clinics will be available October 6th and October 11th at the District Office. Clinics are Drive Thru style clinics for employees and their families. Sign up to attend HERE.
- Do you have Flexible Spending Account dollars to spend before December 31st? Check our the FSA Store HERE.
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Looking for WW information and subscription options?
- Kaiser 2022-2023 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Moda 2022-2023 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Learn the Basics of how OEBB Benefits work OR Watch video presentation on specific benefits or plans
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Costs, Consumer Reports:
Check out our Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Go to https://uprisehealth.com, click on “Member Login” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
- Review Benefits Offered
Planning on retiring this school year?
- Review your District continued benefits eligibility dependent on your classification:
- Things to consider for the last open enrollment prior to your retirement.
- Open Enrollment for Early Retirees and Frequently Asked Questions
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.