2017-2018 Benefits are here.
2017-2018 is a Mandatory Open Enrollment period.
Every OEBB-eligible member must log into the MyOEBB system and re-enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans in order to have the coverage of their choice for the 2017-18 plan year, effective October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
Open Enrollment will go from August 15th – September 7th.
For Early Retirees, Open Enrollment will end August 31, 2017.
Information regarding open enrollment and plans available will arrive via USPS early August.
If you do not receive further information, please refer to this website and OEBB.
- Open enrollment Labs and Training will be provided at the District Office with limited space.For the schedule of available dates and times, Click here to view the calendar. To reserve your spot, contact the HR Team.
- To view anopen enrollment PowerPoint shown at the labs, Click here.
- To learn more about the Healthy Futures program, Click here.
Planning on retiring this school year?
- Click here for things to consider for the last open enrollment prior to your retirement.
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid year status change Click here, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Click here, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- To enroll in a Health Savings Account Click here, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
Moda Update, Effective April 1, 2017 changes will be made to preauthorizations for advanced imaging (cardiology, radiology, ultrasound) and musculoskeletal services (spine/joint surgery, spine/joint pain management and alternative care). Click here for more information. Further questions, call Moda at 1-866-923-0409.