2021-2022 Employee Benefits
Open enrollment is now closed.
The Plan year is October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2022.
For more information on insurance options available, please see below by classification:—
- Employee Benefits Packet – Licensed Professional
- Employee Benefits Packet – Classified MECP
- Employee Benefits Packet – Classified 12 Month and Classified Exempt
- Employee Benefits Packet – Classified 11 Month 203-240 Day Calendars
- Employee Benefits Packet – Classified 9 and 10 Month
- Open Enrollment Mailer
Please fill out the below forms and turn into Stefanie Edenburn, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources:
Benefit orientations are available in person and virtually Online via Google Meeting.
To schedule your meeting, contact Stefanie Edenburn, HR BEnefit Coordinator at email@example.com.
View the 2021-2022 Open Enrollment & New Hire PowerPoint presentation
- Do you have Flexible Spending Account dollars to spend before December 31st? Check our the FSA Store HERE.
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Looking for WW information and subscription options?
- Kaiser 2021-2022 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Moda 2021-2022 Benefit Summaries & Handbooks
- Learn the Basics of how OEBB Benefits work OR Watch video presentation on specific benefits or plans
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Costs, Consumer Reports:
- Go to https://myrbh.com/, click on “I’m a Member.” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
- Review Benefits Offered
Planning on retiring this school year?
- Things to consider for the last open enrollment prior to your retirement.
- Open Enrollment for Early Retirees and Frequently Asked Questions
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.