The plan year is October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2020.
For more information on insurance options available please see below:
- Made an error during open enrollment on benefit selections? Download the below forms to fill out and turn into Leah Hadley, Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources
- To attend a Workshop (Presentation of Benefits – New Hires) or an Open Lab ( No Presentation(open for questions), enrollment of benefits on computer) please contact Leah Hadley at 503-261-8250 or Maria Arneson at 503-261-8253 to reserve a spot, limited spaces.
- Need an overview on Benefits?
- Do you have FSA dollars to Spend? Check out this website.
- What are the key benefit terms I should know?
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- How does the Premium Pool work coming out of your paycheck? Licensed or Classified?
- What are the Moda crossover plans?
- What is a medical home?
- How do I make sure my provider is part of the “Coordinated Care”? For Type: “PCP 360” (example shown)
- New! 2019-20 Moda Plan Summaries
- 2019-20 Moda Plan Handbooks
- 2019-20 Kaiser Plan Summaries
- What are the Highlights sent by OEBB during open enrollment (mailer)?
- Can I access the 2019-2020 OEBB Open Enrollment Benefits Guide? – En Español (Coming Soon)
Check out our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) beginning October 1st:
- Go to https://myrbh.com/, click on “I’m a Member.” and use “OEBB” as the access code.
Planning on retiring this school year?
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid-year status change Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- To review more information about FSA, Download the brochure.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.