2017-2018 Benefits are here.
Open Enrollment has ended.
Every OEBB-eligible member must log into the MyOEBB system and enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans in order to have the coverage of their choice for the 2017-18 plan year.
Our plan year is October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
For more information on insurance options available please see below:
- Missed open enrollment and need to complete necessary forms? Click below to download, fill out and send to the benefits coordinator:
- To view the open enrollment PowerPoint shown at the labs, Click here.
- To learn more about the Healthy Futures program, Click here.
Planning on retiring this school year?
- Click here for things to consider for the last open enrollment prior to your retirement.
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid year status change Click here, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Click here, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
Moda Update, Effective April 1, 2017 changes will be made to preauthorizations for advanced imaging (cardiology, radiology, ultrasound) and musculoskeletal services (spine/joint surgery, spine/joint pain management and alternative care). Click here for more information. Further questions, call Moda at 1-866-923-0409.