Every OEBB-eligible member must log into the MyOEBB system and enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans in order to have the coverage of their choice for the 2017-18 plan year.
The plan year is October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
For more information on insurance options available please see below:
- Need to file an appeal due to a benefits error? Download, fill out and send an appeal to OEBB.
- View the 2017/18 employee benefits PowerPoint.
- Learn more about the Healthy Futures program.
Planning on retiring this school year?
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid year status change Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
Moda Update, Effective April 1, 2017 changes will be made to preauthorizations for advanced imaging (cardiology, radiology, ultrasound) and musculoskeletal services (spine/joint surgery, spine/joint pain management and alternative care). FAQ PDF. Further questions, call Moda at 1-866-923-0409.