2018 – 2019 is a Mandatory Open Enrollment period.
Every OEBB-eligible member must log into the MyOEBB system and re-enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans in order to have coverage of their choice for the 2018-19 plan year, effective October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
Open Enrollment will go from August 15th – September 6th.
For Retirees, Open Enrollment will end August 31, 2018.
Information regarding open enrollment and plans available will arrive via USPS early August.
If you do not receive further information, please refer to this website and OEBB.
Interested in attending an Open Enrollment Workshop?
Open Enrollment Workshops will be provided at the District Office with limited space. To review the schedule of available dates and times, Click here. To reserve your spot, contact the HR Team.
- Needing the “CliffsNotes” version on enrolling for benefits?
- What is the Premium Pool and how does it work?
- Is Healthy Futures Discontinuing?
Every OEBB-eligible member must log into the MyOEBB system and enroll in medical, dental and/or vision plans in order to have the coverage of their choice for the 2017-18 plan year.
The plan year is October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
For more information on insurance options available please see below:
- Need to file an appeal due to a benefits error? Download, fill out and send an appeal to OEBB.
- View the 2017/18 employee benefits PowerPoint.
- Learn more about the Healthy Futures program. (Discontinuing after September 30, 2018)
Planning on retiring this school year?
Needing to make a change to your benefits?
- Health Insurance: To make changes to your medical, dental and vision insurance due to a mid year status change Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
- FSA: To enroll in or make mid-year changes to a Flexible Spending Account, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
- To review more information about FSA, Download the brochure.
- HSA: To make mid-year changes to a Health Savings Account Download, fill out the form and turn into HR.
What am I currently enrolled in?
To view the health plans you are currently enrolled in, you will need to go to: https://myoebb.org/oebb/!pb.main
If you do not know your login or password, then you will need to select the “I forgot” button on the page. To receive a new login or password, you will need to be able to provide your birthdate and social security number.
- If you missed your deadline for enrollment as a new employee or were placed in default plan selections after the open enrollment deadline, visit this website for more information.
- For FSA or HSA account information, contact American Fidelity at 503-718-7040 or toll free at 1-877-293-1090.
Interested in Weight Watchers, but your pocketbook is not?
Welcome to the new Weight Watchers Freestyle…
If you have medical insurance through OEBB, you are eligible to participate at no cost in the best way that works for you!
CLICK HERE to find out how in 3 easy steps
CLICK HERE to learn about the new look and feel of Weight Watchers and the new Freestyle program.