Multnomah Early Childhood Program (MECP)
Multnomah Early Childhood Program (MECP) provides early intervention and early childhood special education services to children from birth to age five in Multnomah County.
MECP serves families in all eight school districts in Multnomah County (Centennial, Corbett, David Douglas, Gresham-Barlow, Parkrose, Portland Public Schools, Reynolds, and Riverdale).
Services are individually designed to address the special needs of the young child with developmental delays or disabilities.
All services are free of charge to eligible children.
NOW HIRING– Click here to apply for a job TODAY!
For more information check out our brochure: MECP Brochure- English
Para obtener más información, consulte nuestro folleto: Folleto MECP – Español
Để biết thêm thông tin, hãy xem tài liệu quảng cáo của chúng tôi: Tài liệu quảng cáo MECP- Tiếng Việt
Wixii macluumaad dheeraad ah ka eeg buug-yarahayada: MECP Brochure-Somali
Kwa habari zaidi angalia brosha yetu: MECP Brochure- Swahili
Для получения дополнительной информации ознакомьтесь с нашей брошюрой: Брошюра MECP
MECP Open Job Positions
Click the link below to apply for open positions:
- EI/ECSE Teacher (8 positions)
- Speech Language Pathologist (12 positions)
- Occupation Therapist (3 positions)
- Physical Therapist (3 positions)
- Instructional Assistant (7 positions)
- Clerk 1: Intake Assistant (2 positions)
- Clerk 2 (1 position)
- Bilingual Liaisons: Arabic (1 position); Vietnamese (2 positions); Spanish (2 positions)
Program Calendars 2022-2023:
The EI service are provided for ages birth to 3 and ECSE services are for ages 3-5.
- English- ECSE calendar
- English- EI calendar
- Español- Spanish- ECSE calendar
- Español- Spanish- EI calendar
- Русский- Russian- ECSE calendar
- Русский- Russian- EI calendar
- Tiếng Việt- Vietnamese- ECSE calendar
- Tiếng Việt- Vietnamese- EI calendar
- 中国人- Chinese- ECSE calendar
- 中国人- Chinese- EI calendar
- عربي- Arabic- ECSE calendar
- عربي- Arabic- EI calendar
MECP At-A-Glance Special Education Profile:
English – 2019-20 (current as of 07.26.2021)
Español- Spanish – 2019-20 (current as of 07.26.2021)
Do you have concerns about your child?
中国人- Chinese-Do you have concerns
Русский- Russian-Do you have concerns
Español- Spanish-Do you have concerns
Tiếng Việt- Vietnamese-Do you have concerns