Nutrition Services

To Go Meals

DDSD is providing to-go breakfast, lunch, and dinner sacks.

FREE for 18 years of age and younger, through June 2021.

We are still serving weekdays, except for upcoming holidays:
November 26 & 27, December 21 – January 1, and January 18.

Available Pick Up Sites, Monday – Friday

Bus Stops, 11:50 AM – 12:50 PM (buses parked at each location)
North East
  • 92nd @ NE Irving
  • 92nd Place by 224 (near Everett)
  • 100th @ NE Irving
  • 106th @ NE Wasco
  • 108th @ NE Everett
  • 122nd @ NE Holladay
  • 128th @ NE Multnomah
  • District Office, 11300 NE Halsey
South East
  • SE Henderson @ Mt Scott Church
  • 94th Ave by 228
  • 98th @ SE Caruthers (church parking lot)
  • 108th @ SE Burnside (Baptist church)
  • 109th @ SE Clinton (gravel road)
  • 111th @ SE Harold
  • 116th @ SE Brookside
  • 118th @SE Boise
  • 118th @ SE Liebe (Raymond Park)
  • 122nd @ SE Lincoln (east side)
  • 125th @ SE Division (south side)
  • 126th @ SE Stark (Parking lot on SW corner)
  • 128th @ SE Foster New 11/23
  • 131st @ SE Claybourne Closed
  • 135th @ SE Glenwood
  • 138th @ SE Division (south side)
  • 137th @ SE Powell
  • 139th @ SE Ellis
  • 141st @ SE Powell (south side)
  • 141st @ SE Crystal Springs (Eastridge City Park)
  • 142nd @ SE Foster (south side)
  • 148th @ SE Center (Powell Butte parking lot)
  • 152nd @ SE Belmore (Clatsop Butte City Park)
  • South Powellhurst, 2900 SE 122nd Ave
Schools: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (front entrances)
  • Cherry Park Elementary School
  • Earl Boyles Elementary School
  • Gilbert Heights Elementary School
  • Gilbert Park Elementary School
  • Menlo Park Elementary School
  • Ventura Park Elementary School
  • West Powellhurst Elementary School
  • Lincoln Park Elementary School
  • Mill Park Elementary School
  • Alice Ott Middle School
  • Ron Russell Middle School
  • Floyd Light Middle School
  • Fir Ridge Campus
  • David Douglas High School (South, 1500 SE 130th)

If none of the sites are close enough for you to get meals, please email

Pick up information is also available as a pdf in the following languages:

Updated 11/17/20

English | Chinese | Russian | Somali | Spanish | Vietnamese

P-EBT / Pandemic EBT

On September 24, 2020, Oregon was approved for a P-EBT benefit issuance totaling $35,624,870.
To be eligible for the P-EBT August/September meal benefits, a student must:

  • Have been reported to ODE, between July 1 – September 22, as enrolled in a school sponsoring the National School Lunch Program in School Year 2021;
  • Be eligible for no-cost meals in School Year 2020 or 2021; and
  • Be missing National School Lunch Program or Seamless Summer Option meals on-site at school for at least 5 consecutive days in School Year 2021 due to COVID.

Districts that are open for 100% in-person or on-site school are NOT eligible for September P-EBT.

There is no application for families to submit for benefits.

Families can visit the Pandemic EBT webpage to view the September Benefit Issuance Chart.

Beginning on September 28, ODHS will be issuing $100 in September P-EBT benefits to 313,342 Oregon students, totaling $31,334,200. Additional P-EBT benefits will vary by school district.

Student information was not collected directly from schools.
Source of Student Information:

  • SSID updates reported to ODE after July 1, 2020
  • On-Demand Uploads in the Direct Certification System after July 1, 2020
  • Eligibility reported for Spring P-EBT: July 1, 2019 – current

Source of District Information:

  • Operational Blueprints for School Re-Entry

P-EBT benefits are provided through ODHS. For more information:
Hotline: 503-945-6481

Companies that provide local products in our district:

Aloha Produce | Alpenrose | Bobs RedMill | Don Pancho | Greggs
Kiyokawa Orchards | NorPac Foods | Pacific Foods | Resers Fine Foods | Ventura Foods

Healthier US Schools

All nine of our elementary schools have earned the Healthier US School Challenge. Recognizing Excellence in Nutrition and Physical Activity. They were presented with the awards on October 17th, 2012.
All three of our middle schools have earned the Healthier US School Challenge. Recognizing Excellence in Nutrition and Physical Activity.
For more information visit:

We do not serve any pork products to students.

Providing quality meals and service is our priority.

Questions or comments, please email 
Jodi Taylor, Nutrition Services Manager 

Nutrition Services Organizational Chart

Nutrition Services ORG Chart

Nondiscrimination Statement 
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.