Children between the age of 5 and 19 residing in the David Douglas School District are eligible for enrollment in a District school. Students who are age 5 on or before September 1 are eligible for enrollment in kindergarten. Students whose 19th birthday occurs during the school year are eligible for the remainder of the school year. You can use the School Locator button below to determine which elementary, middle, and high school your child will attend.
Required Form – Records Request
Please download the form and bring it to the school before your child’s first day.
- Records Request Form – English
- Records Request Form – Chinese
- Records Request Form – Russian
- Records Request Form – Spanish
- Records Request Form – Vietnamese
Click the button below to view immunization requirements.