Community Resources

Be a Partner with the City of Portland

As a community member you can be part of the solution for the many issues facing the City of Portland by reporting concerns you see in your neighborhood, such as, graffiti, homeless camping, RV’s parking, trash pick-up, etc. 

How to Report an Issue:

There are two ways to file a report:

  • Call 311, a service that provides access to non-emergency city services
  • Register online with PDX REportat at
    Once signed in, select the icon for the topic you want to report. If possible, include the address or nearest cross street. When reporting online, you can pinpoint the location on the city map.


Did you know that the City of Portland offers no-cost graffiti removal assistance to residents, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations? Learn more about graffiti removal here.

Illegal Camping or RV Parking

When reporting illegal tent and RV camping, mention whether it is in a Safe-Route to School or is blocking sidewalk access, if applicable. The City bureaus put the report on the list and the site is assessed for posting for removal. 


When reporting trash, mention if it blocking sidewalk access. You can also provide a description for the Bureau.