David Douglas High School – Thursday, June 10th
In partnership with Providence Portland
- Drive-thru/walk-up clinic
- From 1-6 p.m. on Thursday, June 10
- Anyone ages 12 and older, adults included, are invited to get their free vaccinations. Parental consent is required for children ages 12-14.
- A second clinic will be held July 1 at DDHS to deliver the second dose to all those who receive their first shot on June 10.
- Sign up for the clinic and read more details here
- Children ages 12-14 will require parental consent.
Multnomah County Health Department – Weekly Clinics
- 700 SE 122nd Ave
- Saturdays: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Pfizer: 1st dose or 2nd dose
- All Oregonians ages 12+
Follow the links below to view a complete list of county vaccination clinics. Vaccination is free and available to all Multnomah County residents, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Visit the Multnomah County vaccination clinic webpage for more information. Multnomah County Vaccine Clinics Flyer
Prescott Elementary Clinic – June 3rd
Prescott Elementary School | 10410 N.E. Prescott St., Portland, OR 97220
- June 3rd: 3-8pm
- Pfizer vaccines for adults and 12+ year olds
- Safe and free vaccine
- Bilingual staff on-site
- Schedule your 2nd dose on-site
- View Prescott Clinic flyer for details
The Rosewood Initiative
- 16126 SE Stark St Portland, OR 97233
- Saturdays: 12 – 6 pm
- Pfizer Vaccine – Must be 12 years old+
- Making an appointment is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. Schedule Appointment Here
- View Rosewood Initiative Clinic Flyer
Rosewood Family Health at Gateway
- 135 NE 102nd Ave
- Vaccination Sessions
- June: 2nd – 16th
- July: 5th – 18th
- Monday-Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 7 pm
- Pfizer and Moderna
- Ages 12+
- Walk ins welcome
- To schedule an appointment or talk to an interpreter: call 503-894-9005. Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese interpreters will be on site.
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center can help schedule appointments as the Convention Center or the nearest Multnomah County Clinic. View the Student Health Center vaccine scheduling flyer for more details (English and Spanish).
Students do not need to attend DDHS to utilize the Student Health Center. It’s open to all youth in the county.
Oregon Health Authority
Navigate the Oregon Health Authority Covid-19 site for information and to find a vaccine.