COVID-19 Family Resources
Multnomah County Health Department
Clinic Locations and Details
For a complete and up-to-date list of the county’s clinics visit the Multnomah County Vaccination Clinic Webpage
Vaccinations are free and available to all Multnomah County residents, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Multnomah County Vaccine Clinics Flyer
Multnomah County is holding weekly clinics at several locations in our area. Visit their vaccination clinic page for the full list and details.
- Fabric Depot – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Rockwood Boys and Girls Club – 12:30-3:30pm
- Student Health Center
The county’s Student Health Centers are holding weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinics. The DDHS location is Wednesdays from 2:40-4:40 pm for students 12-19 years old. View the SHC COVID-19 Clinics flyer for more details.
English SHC Clinic Flyer | Spanish SHC Clinic Flyer
Community Block Party
3-6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 2
Ron Russell Middle School | 3955 SE 112th Avenue, Portland, OR 97266
Join us for free food, live music, games, and lots of great giveaways — backpacks, school supplies, masks, PPE and food boxes with groceries
Free COVID-19 vaccines will be available for anyone 12 years and older. No appointment is needed. Recipients do not need ID or insurance.
- Those receiving vaccines and/or bringing a friend to get one, will receive the following gift card incentives in the mail:
- First dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines – $100
- Second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines – $50
- Johnson & Johnson – $150
- Bring a friend – $50
The Rosewood Initiative
- 16126 SE Stark St Portland, OR 97233
- Saturdays: 12 – 6 pm
- Pfizer Vaccine – Must be 12 years old+
- Making an appointment is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. Schedule Appointment Here
- View Rosewood Initiative Clinic Flyer
Rosewood Family Health at Gateway
- 135 NE 102nd Ave
- Vaccination Sessions
- Monday-Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 7 pm
- Pfizer and Moderna
- Ages 12+
- Walk ins welcome
- To schedule an appointment or talk to an interpreter: call 503-894-9005. Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese interpreters will be on site.
Oregon Health Authority
Navigate the Oregon Health Authority Covid-19 site for information and to find a vaccine.