COVID-19 Family Resources
Grab & Go Meals from Schools
For information about meal pick-up for schools in CDL, go to the Meal Service page.
Oregon Food Bank Statewide Food Finder
Visit this website to enter your zip code to locate free groceries, meals, produce, and other programs in your area.
DDSD Food Pantry Locations
- Days pantries will be close are noted in the calendar below.
What is a School Food Pantry?
- A food pantry is a location where families can get FREE groceries, NOT grab and go meals
- Available groceries subject to change weekly
- Families can walk or drive to any of the school food pantries available
- Due to increased need, there is a possibility that the food pantries might run out of food before the end of the food distribution time. HOWEVER, families can visit any food pantry available within our district or outside the district
- For a list of food pantries and other programs available, you can visit Oregon Food Bank
- Food pantries are coordinated through community partner agencies, Oregon Food Bank and Urban Gleaners. David Douglas only serves as a distribution location
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels delivers to children who are on free and reduced lunch. Visit the Meals on Wheels site for more details
Free food in fridges and pantries across Portland – Take what you need, leave what you don’t, give what you can
The Sunshine Divisions runs a food pantry, distributes emergency food boxes and operates a clothing room. Visit the Sunshine Division website for more details. Food boxes can be requested through their site.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Everything is normal with SNAP and benefits will continue to be available on their regular schedule. Applicants not need visit the Department of Human Services office to apply. Call or email the DHS office to access an application or apply online. View more SNAP details here.