Family resources during the Covid-19 closure
Stay home, Save lives
Oregon Governor Kate Brown directed everyone in Oregon to stay at home. View the order here
- Oregonians must stay home whenever possible; limited activities are allowed outside the home only when social distance is maintained.
- All nonessential social and recreational gatherings are prohibited, regardless of size, if a distance of at least six feet between individuals cannot be maintained. Gatherings of members of the same residential household are permitted.
- Shopping is prohibited at specific businesses where close personal contact is difficult to avoid.
- Businesses not closed by the order must implement social-distancing policies. Workplaces must implement teleworking and work-at-home options when possible.
- Many outdoor recreation facilities must close, including playgrounds, sports courts and skate parks. Those that remain open are required to strictly adhere to social-distancing guidelines.
- Child care facilities must adhere to new limits on the numbers of children allowed in care. Child care groups may not change participants.