Teacher Appreciation Week Flyers

News  /  Parents  /  Students
Sequence of emoji repeating twice (smiley with sunglasses, red heart, smiley, confetti)

Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up this May 4th through May 8th, 2020! We know that we have some of the world’s greatest teachers at David Douglas and so we’re very excited to have this chance to do something extra special for them.

This challenging time has made it even more apparent that teachers are a critical part of our children’s lives. They have taken on the task of reinventing the entire education system overnight and they do it with smiles all for our kids. As a special thank you, we are going to be collecting photos from our students to create a video for our teachers to share on Teacher Appreciation Week!

It’s time to get emoji-tional and let our teachers know how much we love (❤️), like (👍), celebrate (🎉) and care for (😍) them!

1. Print one of the flyers below or create your own thank you
2. Take a photo with your art
3. Email it to david_douglas@ddsd40.org with the email subject line: Teacher Thank You Photo

Blank Flyer – Fill in your own message

English – Thank You Teachers

English – I Love My Teacher

Russian – Thank You Teachers

Russian – I Love My Teacher

Spanish – Thank You Teachers

Spanish – I love My Teacher

Vietnamese – Thank You Teachers

Vietnamese – I Love My Teacher

Please note: Photo entries will be shared online via the DDSD social media accounts and website.

Sequence of emoji repeating twice (thumbs up, smiley, heart eyes smiley, tongue sticking out smiley).