Your Voice is Welcome
The David Douglas School Board highly values public input and wants to ensure that every voice in our District is welcomed. The School Board hears or accepts public comment toward the beginning of every regular School Board meeting.
Regular School Board meetings are typically held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Board Room, located in the DDHS South building, 1500 SE 130th Ave. You are welcome to attend any and all Board meetings and to bring your concerns or comments to be heard.
Whether a meeting is held in person or virtually, there are multiple ways for your voice to be heard. We’ve listed them all on this ‘How to give Public Comment’ document.
Board Meeting Packet
- These Policies are on hold for December 14th meeting
- Policy BD-BDA – Board Meetings
- Policy BDC – Executive Sessions
- Policy GCBDA-GDBDA – Family Medical Leave
- Policy LBE – Public Charter Schools
- Policy LBEA – Resident Student Denial for Virtual Public Charter School Attendance