Following the Oregon Department of Education’s guidance, school districts must develop an Integrated Plan that brings together the six aligned programs listed below to improve outcomes and learning conditions for all students and educators.
- High School Success (HSS)
- Student Investment Account (SIA)
- Continuous Improvement Planning (CIP)
- Career and Technical Education – Perkins V (CTE)
- Every Day Matters (EDM)
- Early Indicator Intervention Systems (EIIS)
To learn about the Integrated Plan process in greater detail, view ODE’s guide: Aligning For Student Success: Integrated Guidance for six ODE Initiatives