The major hospital systems in our area would like to invite teens ages 16 and above, as well as their family members, to get vaccinated against COVID-19! To assist in that effort, metro-area school districts are coordinating group appointments and, in some cases, transportation options. The Pfizer vaccine is the only one that is currently approved for people under the age of 18, so that is the vaccine that will be administered to those signing up through schools. Pfizer’s vaccine is a two-shot series, with the doses given approximately three weeks apart.
- Wednesday, May 5, 9 a.m. to noon or (self-transport)
- Friday, May 7, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m (district transportation available)
- 8:40am – Bus Leaves DDHS / 9:20am – Arrive at the Convention Center
- 10:00am – Bus Leaves DDHS / 10:40am – Arrive at the Convention Center
- 10:40am – Bus Leaves DDHS / 11:20am – Arrive at the Convention Center
- 11:20am – Bus Leaves DDHS / 12:00pm – Arrive at the Convention Center
- 12:00am – Bus Leaves DDHS / 12:40pm – Arrive at the Convention Center
- Wednesday, May 12, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (self-transport)
- Wednesday, May 19, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (self-transport)
- Wednesday, May 26, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (self-transport)
How to Schedule
There are two options:
- The easiest, fastest, and most straightforward way to get students and their families scheduled would be to allow them to schedule directly. Below is a link to our All4 Oregon Convention Center site. All 4 Oregon Main Page
- On this site, you’ll find answers to the majority of questions you’ll have.
- To proceed directly to scheduling follow this link
- *Note: this option may not feel like a school/district-sponsored event since they will be able to select from any open day/time slot available
- If you would like to take advantage of district-provided transportation on May 7, please note the following:
- You will need to complete the DDSD High School Student Covid Vaccine Sign-up (for DDHS & Fir Ridge Students)
- This form it includes a permission slip
- We will provide transportation to your second dose appointment TBD by the district.