Join us and help elevate the voices of the next generation!
The David Douglas School District is continuing its efforts to form strong relationships with our community by connecting with a Native American/Alaska Native Advisory Committee. Native parents and high school students can provide feedback and guidance to District leaders for our upcoming budget planning.
- 5:30 – 7:00pm on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022
- Please call Lisa Thomas at 503-261-8223 to request the google meeting link.
- View NAPAC Committee meeting flyer
For More NAPAC Information Contact:
- Kelly Devlin, Director of ESL & Equity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aidé V. Juárez, Family & Community Partnership Coordinator: email@example.com
Please share this information with any David Douglas parent that might be interested in attending.